How to delete a whatsapp status on every type of device.
All status updates are automatically deleted after 24 hours on every device using whatsapp account. However, if you wish to delete whatsapp status before it expires, you can do so by taking these steps:
- Open WhatsApp > Status.
- Select the status update you wish to delete.
- Then press Delete > DELETE.
you got the answer of you question How to delete WhatsApp status?
How to use status or update it.
WhatsApp Status allows everyone to share text, photo, video, and GIF updates that disappear after 24 hours automatically. In order to send and receive status updates to and from your contacts, you and your contacts must have each other’s phone numbers saved in your phones’ address books,means in your contact list so you can get your whatsapp status for 24 huors.
Related artical:how do you know if someone deleted you on whatsapp.
Create and send a status update
- Open WhatsApp > then go on STATUS.
- Text to compose a written status update. You can tap Emoji to add emoji or GIFs, T to pick a font, or Color to pick a background color.
- Camera or My status to take a photo, record a video, or GIF or choose an existing photo, video, or GIF from the picker. You can also
- Tap Send.
- Alternatively, you can create and send a picture, video, or GIF status update by going to the CHATS tab, then tapping Camera.
- that’s also done;